The beginner Surfer can fall into a number of categories, but which ever you may fall into you will all still receive the same enthusiastic level of coaching throughout your lesson. Look carefully at the options below and if any apply to you then you may need our help.
- Have no experience at all, aspirations to progress.
- Been out on your own but getting no-where.
- Had a couple of lessons but would like further tuition.
- In a club, group, looking for alternative activities, days out.
- Team building experiences for work colleagues or corporate groups.
- Hen, Stag or Birthday parties.
- Family groups looking for Holiday activities.
So now you have it, your in the beginner club. Don’t fret, we have all been there! Now you need to decide what your best option is to get you riding those lovely waves.
- Private Lessons – These are One to One and can be single lessons or a course.
- One to Two – Good for couples or 2 friends at the same level.
- Mixed group of up to 8 people.
- Mixed group of over 8 people.
- Large party, Surf Day and BBQ
If you are unsure about what to book then please give us a shout. We can assess what you need and tailor a quote for you. We pride ourselves on being very much like Mr Kelly Slater……Very flexible indeed!